A healthy twist on a favorite fall spice
/ 2 cups unsweetened organic almond milk
/ 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
2 tbsp. almond butter
// 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup agave nectar (or maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar syrup)
/ 2 tsp. pumpkin spice (or make your own with 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. ginger, pinch ground clove, pinch allspice)
/ 1/2 cup chia seeds
// Optional Topping: pepitas, chopped walnuts or pecans, shredded coconut and drizzle of honey
Glass bowl, stainless or suitable container for holding at least 4 cups
1. Pour one cup of the almond milk into your glass bowl and add pumpkin puree. Whisk until the puree is completely dissolved into
2. Add almond butter, vanilla, agave and pumpkin spice and whisk until incorporated.
3. Add remaining almond milk and begin adding in the chia seeds whisking to incorporate.
4. Let stand for five minutes, and then whisk for one to two minutes to incorporate the chia throughout.
5. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then remove and whisk again.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the pudding to set. If the pudding isn’t thick enough simply add an extra tablespoon or two of chia seeds.